WHAT IGNITES BHS?
Brandon High School originally opened in 1914 on the current site of McLane Middle School. In 1972, the school moved to its current location on Victoria Street. The school colors are maroon and white. The school mascot is the Eagle.
Preparing Students for Life.
To provide an education and the supports which enable each student to excel as a successful and responsible citizen.