About FDLRS Parent Services - Hillsborough
FDLRS Parent Services - Hillsborough provides information, training, and support to Hillsborough County Public Schools and Hillsborough County families, in order to promote effective parent participation in the education of children who are exceptional and/or have special needs.
Parent services include assistance in the development of family-friendly programs, training and support for services for children with disabilities, and the support of partnerships between schools and parents to support student achievement.
Some Services Offered
- Assistance and guidance for parents and caregivers
- Coordination/Support for Local Parent Conferences/Events
- Parental Involvement in Education
- Special Ed Connection
- Connect families to community resources
- Distribution and advertisement of the Florida Department of Education ESE Survey
- Webinars & Workshops for Parent Groups and Conferences
- Support for ESE Parent Liaison
Parent Services manages and supports the Hillsborough County Public Schools (HCPS) Exceptional Student Education (ESE) Parent Liaison Project. Parent Liaison Flyer