Overview

  • PRINCIPAL/ADMINISTRATOR: Gilda Garcia

    Phone: (813) 276-5727
    Fax: (813) 233-3565

    Student Hours: 8:45 AM to 3:00 PM

    Uniforms: Mandatory Uniforms

    Before School Program: Yes
    After School Program: Yes

School History

  • In 1952, College Hill Elementary School opened as an African American School after the old Robles Pond School was closed. In the 1960's, College Hill was renamed the John W. Lockhart School, who served as the school's first pincipal. After desegregation in 1971, Lockhart became a 6th grade center. As part of the middle school conversion, Lockhart Elementary began serving grades K through 5 in 1997.