We know that science is best understood when students practice it. Below is a list of the Science and Engineering practices that are embedded in every middle school science course.
Select a grade level from the tabs above to view middle school science curriculum.
Science and Engineering Practices in All Courses
- Asking questions and defining problems
- Developing and using models
- Planning and carrying out investigations
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Using mathematics and computational thinking
- Constructing explanations and designing solutions
- Engaging in scientific argument from evidence
- Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information