Choose the Right Program for You
Learn how to connect people, departments and companies through computer information technology. More than 80% of the region’s employers need staff who understand information technology. From healthcare to electronics to computers, skilled IT professionals are needed to design, run, and maintain the technology that allows the systems in these industries to function successfully.
Once a career path has been selected, we’ll guide you in the process of enrolling into one of our highly accredited certificate programs that is affordable and career-focused.
- Small learning environment with practical hands-on training
- Credentialed instructors with real-world experience
- Financial Aid available, for those who qualify
- Career workshops and student career planning available
Beyond the Classroom
HTC offers more than classroom-based information technology training. Our students are prepared to sit for industry exams and gain an upper edge in an IT career.
- Computer Systems & Information Technology - Aparicio Levy
- Computer Systems & Information Technology - Erwin