Industrial and Manufacturing Technology
Choose the Right Program for You
Are you eager to turn your desire for an active skilled trades career in to reality? By choosing to enroll in one of our skilled trades program, you can gain the strong foundation of theoretical knowledge involving industry-standard practices, safety considerations, and much more.
Once a career path has been selected, we’ll guide you in the process of enrolling into one of our highly accredited certificate programs that is affordable and career-focused.
- Small learning environment with practical hands-on training
- Credentialed instructors with real-world experience
- Financial Aid available, for those who qualify
- Career workshops and student career planning available
Beyond the Classroom
HTC’s trade programs can allow you to acquire valuable hands-on skills within a lab setting that mirrors real-world work environments. From operating high-tech machinery and modern design tools, to building global petroleum pipelines, to working with sheet metal and electrical wiring, our HTC students have the opportunity to build and improve today’s infrastructure with tomorrow’s technology.
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Technology
- Automotive Service Technology - Brewster
- Automotive Service Technology - Erwin
- Diesel Systems Technician 1
- Distribution & Logistics Management
- Plumbing Technology
- Solar Photovoltaic System Design
- Welding Technology