Choose the Right Program for You
Do you enjoy caring for others? Looking to get your future started by learning a new skill? We, at HTC, are committed to educating adult learners; from identifying career interests, goals, skills and knowledge to pursuing a career field.
Once a career path has been selected, we’ll guide you in the process of enrolling into one of our highly accredited certificate programs that is affordable and career-focused.
- Small learning environment with practical hands-on training
- Credentialed instructors with real-world experience
- Financial Aid available, for those who qualify
- Career workshops and student career planning available
Beyond the Classroom
Each of our unique Health Science programs offers a blend of technical instruction in the classroom, experimental education in the lab, work-based learning opportunities at the clinical setting, and leadership and personal skill development.
HTC’s health sciences programs are known to be rigorous and thorough, led by top-notch instructors, designed to help students determine the training needed to open doors to highly-rewarding and worthwhile careers.
- Central Sterile Processing Technology
- Dental Assisting Technology & Management
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Clinical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Coder/Biller
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy (West Campus)
- Practical Nursing - Brewster
- Practical Nursing - Erwin
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Assisting