Choose the Right Program for You
Looking to give a young child the best possible start in life? A career in early childhood education offers great rewards in working with young children and helping them grow. With our early childhood program, students have the opportunity to mold young minds; from good social and cognitive skills, to self-esteem, perception of world and moral outlook.
Once a career path has been selected, we’ll guide you in the process of enrolling into one of our highly accredited certificate programs that is affordable and career-focused.
- Small learning environment with practical hands-on training
- Credentialed instructors with real-world experience/li>
- Financial Aid available, for those who qualify
- Career workshops and student career planning available
Beyond the Classroom
At HTC, our students gain hands-on experience and skills; patience, creativity, sensitivity, and communication skills to connect with children and families. In addition, they gain the competencies and practical experience needed for credentialing. Pursue a rewarding career by meeting the state’s training requirements for a staff credential to serve young children in the community.
- Child Care Center Operations/Director Credential
- Early Childhood Education