Private School Complaint Procedure

  • Private school officials have the right to complain to the Florida Department of Education if they believe that Hillsborough County Public Schools did not engage in timely and meaningful consultation or did not consider their views. The complaint form should be submitted to the Florida Department of Education, Office of Federal Programs, 352 Turlington Building, 32325 West Gaines Street, Tallahassee, Florida, 32399-0400.