Student Parking - Grades 9-12
High school campuses give students the privilege to park on campus when space is available. Students purchase a student parking decal ($20.00).
Students have the responsibility to:
- be fully aware of their responsibilities in the operation of vehicles on the school grounds;
- abide by the rules and regulations established for the safety of the student body;
- park in the parking lot designated for students;
- have a parking decal (available in the designated area at a time to be specified) with registration number displayed as directed by the school.
Students violating any parking regulations shall be subject to the following consequences:
- First Offense – Written warning to be signed by student driver and parent
- Second Offense – Parking fine of $25.00
- Third Offense – Suspension of parking privileges on campus for the remaining of the semester and disciplinary action
- Fourth Offense – Suspension of parking privileges on campus for the entire school year and disciplinary action.
Bicycles are to be parked in the area designated for this purpose. Students must exercise extreme caution when entering and leaving the parking areas. The maximum speed limit on the school grounds is five miles per hour. The school is not responsible for damages or theft to automobiles, trucks, bicycles, or motorcycles. The school is not responsible for damages to or theft of the contents of these vehicles.
Choice Hardship assignment to a school does not guarantee a parking space.