Applicants and Interns

  • Applicants

    Thank you for your interest in School Social Work Services. If you are interested in applying for a position in this district there are two steps to the process:

    1. Send your letter of interest and resume to the Supervisor of School Social Work Services -
    2. Complete the online application on the district's web site (see information about employment).


    The school district has affiliation agreements with several universities. Only Master's level social work interns are considered for placements. If interested in an internship in this district, graduate students need to contact their School of Social Work University liaison. The university liaison will contact this department to facilitate the plans for intern placements. Students should only contact this department, after they are notified by their university liaison.