Anonymous Information Reporting
Hillsborough County Public Schools (Florida) has developed several methods for you to relay your inquiries and concerns and report possible violations.
VIOLATIONS MAY INCLUDE:
- Gross mismanagement
- Malfeasance or misfeasance
- Gross waste of public funds
- Gross neglect of duty
- Violation of Federal law
- Violation of State Law
- Violation of Local Law
- Violation of School Board Policy
- Violation of School Board Policy Procedure
HOW TO SUBMIT A REPORT (MULTIPLE METHODS):
- FILE WITH ANY DISTRICT OFFICER: Write a signed complaint as described in the District Policy Manual, 1211, 3211, and 4211, and file with any District Officer.
- EMPLOYEES -- Send an email - "ASK District Auditing"
- ONLINE FORM: Use the online form
NOTE: Due to the unpredictability of electronic mail and online applications, we cannot definitively guarantee the confidentiality of information submitted even though precautions have been taken to ensure your anonymity.
- U.S. MAIL: Auditing Services Department, PO Box 3408, Tampa, Florida 33602
- FAX: (813) 272-4007
- TELEPHONE HOTLINE: (813) 233-3579 Note: When calling the Anonymous Information Hotline, you will hear a brief message after which you may record your message.
Note that when you report anonymously, you may not be protected under the Board Procedure for Reporting Violations. For those who do meet the Florida Whistleblower Act requirements, State law prohibits any retaliatory act(s) taken against you for use of the Anonymous Information Hotline. If you feel you are being retaliated against, you should contact the Florida Commission on Ethics immediately at 850-488-7864.
All information provided will be evaluated by the Auditing Services Department promptly.