Families are encouraged to attend Kindergarten Round Ups throughout the district January 28 - February 8, 2013.
The Hillsborough Choice application period for elementary schools closes February 14, 2013.
Click here for Kindergarten Round Up schedule.
To attend your Attendance Area School (assigned school based on your address)
- Type your address in the online school locator to confirm your attendance area school. click here
- If you would like your child(ren) to attend your Attendance Area School, attend the Kindergarten Round Up at that school and bring the items needed for registration listed below.
- Students should be registered by the end of June 2013.
To attend a school other than your attendance area school
- You must complete a Hillsborough Choice application.
- View a list of schools available through the School Choice option click here. View pages 3 and 4 for a complete list of elementary options.
The application must be completed and submitted to the address noted on the application by February 14.
- Families will receive notification in end of March.
- For questions contact the Choice Information Line at (813) 272-4692.
Items needed for registration are as follows:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Florida Physical HRS form supplied by Physician
MUST BE A RECENT PHYSICAL WITHIN ONE YEAR (dated after August 21, 2012) of the first day of 2013 school year
- Florida Immunization Record on HRS hard card (form #680 supplied by physician)
- Verification of address/student resident form (utility bill, lease or contract to purchase)