Sep 25, 2017
Early Release Day - students released 1 hour early
Latest Stories from Newsdesk
- Apollo Beach Students call for Peace
- Third graders build connections with local leaders
- Every student deserves a full day! Let your voice be heard and take the Bell Schedule Survey for 2018-2019.
- Community Support for Lee Elementary Magnet School
- Liberty Middle School Student Donates Over 1,500 Books to Foster Elementary School
All students in Hillsborough County Public Schools will be provided free meals through October 20th. Whether your child goes to school with a packed lunch or purchases their meal at school, all meals — breakfast and lunch — will be free. Read the full article on newsdesk to learn more.
Every student deserves a full day!
Hillsborough County Public Schools is conducting this survey to gather input from parents, employees, and students about the proposed bell schedule changes that will take effect for the 2018-2019 school year. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey.
After the devastating fire that engulfed Lee Elementary Magnet School on Tuesday, September 12, Hillsborough County Public Schools has developed a plan for students and staff moving forward.
Visit our Help for Lee page to learn more about the relief efforts and how you can help.
The School District assesses school attendance boundaries based on a variety of reasons including, but not limited to, programmatic changes, enrollment growth, and newly constructed capacity. In order to access information regarding current and future attendance boundary changes, please click more information.